If “iPhones,” “Social Media,” and if, “Daily Electronic Devices,” and of Technology, in general, was not around, would the World be better?

Sadly, remembered history will never happen again, and that is because we have technology! I can’t even remember what happened that was good or bad in society yesterday. Nowadays, because of our phones, the world is constantly changing every second. Why was “Apple” invented? I wish sometimes that “Steve Jobs” had... show more Sadly, remembered history will never happen again, and that is because we have technology! I can’t even remember what happened that was good or bad in society yesterday. Nowadays, because of our phones, the world is constantly changing every second. Why was “Apple” invented? I wish sometimes that “Steve Jobs” had never invented our modern technology in the first place. The World would be better off if we never had “iPhones” Devices, and “Social Media,” in my opinion. Why can’t we go back to our Grandparents Generation? Was modern technology in today’s Millennials a bad idea?