Photographer asked if she could bring her husband to my wedding, but I dont know her well enough, and never met her husband? Can I say no?

To be fair I was only quoted 100 bucks for a full night for a wedding. She is an amatuer photographer that was reccomended to me, and I've never actually met her in person, let alone her husband. I feel like it would be super awkward to have him there, especially since she will be there in the dressing room... show more To be fair I was only quoted 100 bucks for a full night for a wedding. She is an amatuer photographer that was reccomended to me, and I've never actually met her in person, let alone her husband.
I feel like it would be super awkward to have him there, especially since she will be there in the dressing room taking photos, but I just feel like it would be super awkward to have him there where no one knows him (not even guests). What do I say if it's okay for me to say no without sounding like a jerk? I just really dont want her to be distracted by her husband being there, especially since it's pretty easy to find someone else who doesnt have to bring their spouse... I feel like. a jerk for not wanting him there