My 'best friend" is choosing to go on vacation instead of being a bridesmaid in my wedding. Do I have a right to be angry?

Earlier this week I told her I just got ingaged and asked her to be a bridesmaid. She told me that she was honored for being considered for the important role but would regretably have to turn it down as she and her family were planning a vacation during that week. I guess going to Universal Studios is more... show more Earlier this week I told her I just got ingaged and asked her to be a bridesmaid. She told me that she was honored for being considered for the important role but would regretably have to turn it down as she and her family were planning a vacation during that week. I guess going to Universal Studios is more important to her than my wedding.

Not to sound rude, but I am literally her only friend and she doesn't seem to care tat I wanted her there on my wedding day. She apologized again and said that she has been planning this trip for an extremely long time and finally got the opportunity to go, and hoped that I would understand.
She also told me that it was not just about the vacation, and that being a bridesnaid would cause too much financial difficulties and time reduction from her job. This seems like bull to me because she has her own business. At the end of the day, all I'm hearing out of her mouth is that going on Harry Potter rides is more important to her than my wedding day. My fiance has tried to calm me down and told me that I am thinking too much into this and he could see how her "priorities" would be affected and that she is still my friend, but she has always put herself first in the past when it came to things like this. She just doesn't seem to give a crap about weddings but I thought mine would be different.