Is eating nothing but yogurt for 3 months healthy?

When I was 22 I went on my own diet. I ate only 3 to 6 cups of yogurt a day for 3 months result I lost 70 pounds. I also exercised everyday. I have high blood pressure and after that diet my blood pressure went to normal. Yes I went to the doctor 2 to 3 times a month during this and i was healthier than i been. My... show more When I was 22 I went on my own diet. I ate only 3 to 6 cups of yogurt a day for 3 months result I lost 70 pounds. I also exercised everyday. I have high blood pressure and after that diet my blood pressure went to normal. Yes I went to the doctor 2 to 3 times a month during this and i was healthier than i been. My doctor did say much when i told him about my diet. He said well what ever you are doing its working

My sister said I was commiting suicide with th his diet and its unhealthy. Beside the fact my sister throws up her food to prevent adding on weight I just want to know if my diet was unhealthy.