What do you think about people who do not support their local team, or at least a team from a place their family decends from?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Ryan
    Lv 7
    1 year ago
    Favourite answer

I think you should support your local side. If you move home support that team too. I see nothing wrong with having a favourite team outside your local side but if you truly care about the game there are more important things in the game than galacticos (unless you're from Madrid and support Real!) You notice many local fans of big teams also go show support for the underage teams. I think it's weird if you use words like "we" when talking about a team that is in another country. You're just someone who watches the team from afar. When you go see them you're nothing but a tourist

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • August
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

It is their choice but I doubt they will know enough about them other than what they see on the net or in the papers. I follow Aberdeen as my second club but I am from West Yorkshire

• it's disgusting. Me and my boyfriend are the only loyal people on the planet.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Fans choose teams can identify with. Many times the closest team might be hundreds of miles away especially in the states. However I will going to watch my team Bayern Munich in Los Angeles; Houston Texas and Kansas City. It will good to see how Pavard and Hernandez work and play. Plus the other young players they brought up.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 year ago

Its up to them who they support.I'm from Southampton and I support them.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

That they (gasp!) aren't interested in sports.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.