No guys no, God is not real, I am convinced, that imaginary character is not real. your opinion?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago

Consider your mortality, and realize that "you are without hope, without God in the world" Ephesians 2:12.

• 7 months ago

Only someone suffering with schizophrenia would say what you say. Are you suffering with schizophrenia?

• Gloria7 months agoReport

Schizophrenics also answer for other Schizophrenics Sunnyside instead of letting the Schizophrenics answer for themselves.

• 7 months ago

God became flesh and lived as Jesus Christ. He died for our sins on the cross. Receive Him as your Lord. I will meet u in heaven.

• Word
    Lv 5
    7 months ago

It is factually true that no credible evidence for any god(s) exist, making it evident that all claims for the knowledge of them are purely imagined speculation.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

Oh wow, thanks for sharing, you officially gained the atheist membership card.

Now pretend to be smarter than every Theist while at the same time you shouldn't realize you're being hypocritical.

• Jea, you haven't shown anybody one little teeny weeny bit of evidence that God isn't real. Sunnyside, BIgfoot, leprechauns or any other man-made gods haven't made themselves known to me personally, but God of the Bible has many times.

• God
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Of course you're right. Only small children believe in fairy tales.

• David
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

You have fee will, use it.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

I don't know. Do you have an actual opinion you'd like to share, about anything?

• Jea
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

You are obviously correct.

Evidence says you are correct.

People in denial of reality say you aren't.

• 7 months ago

your opinion isn't considered a fact and it is false, God is real you are just indoctrinated.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.