How can we get the cats to stop coming in our room at night?

When I’m at my boyfriends house, his cats come into the bedroom and jump on the bed or rummage around trying to find food EVERY NIGHT. And it’s very very annoying because I’m pregnant so I struggle to get to sleep anyway because often at night I’m nauseous, so if I wake up I find it hard to get back to sleep. When... show more When I’m at my boyfriends house, his cats come into the bedroom and jump on the bed or rummage around trying to find food EVERY NIGHT. And it’s very very annoying because I’m pregnant so I struggle to get to sleep anyway because often at night I’m nauseous, so if I wake up I find it hard to get back to sleep.
When the cats come in, my boyfriend doesn’t really stir so it’s always me that gets up to get them out of the room. It’s unfair but if I wake him up he moans about it so I just do it. How do we stop the cats from coming into our room?