Was it right for my employer to fire me in this case?

I’ve just been fired from a job I was recently hired due to a stupid female colleague who wrongfully accused me of sexual harassment when I only looked at her for a split second as I was looking for that person who was calling out my name. She just happened to be in that direction I was looking before she went to... show more I’ve just been fired from a job I was recently hired due to a stupid female colleague who wrongfully accused me of sexual harassment when I only looked at her for a split second as I was looking for that person who was calling out my name. She just happened to be in that direction I was looking before she went to the supervisor and wrongfully accused me of sexual harassment.

I’ve never felt so angry in my entire life, and this is coming from a person who rarely gets angry m.