Was this year's premier league the best title race ever?

• Favourite answer

We came up 2nd best just, but in terms of an exciting battle with 2 teams sweeping everything aside yes i think it was, it's difficult to compare but do you really think the class of 92, would have any chance against either the City or Liverpool of today.....?, i reckon they wouldn't know what hit em'

oh and i don't believe youv'e returned, wb..

where's my manners i forgot my signature.... FOOTBALL Forever HANDEGG Fornever..

• August

Not really. I would love to see about 4 teams competing for the league title and that will only happen if Man City's

owner moved on and sponsored Accrington Stanley

Arsenal and Man United had some great title races in the late 90s. Or there was Blackburn winning it on the final day in 94/95 from Man Utd. But for me the most memorable title race I can remember in Premier League history was 95/96 when Man Utd overcame a12-point deficit to Newcastle to win the league on the final day. Newcastle played some really entertaining football that season I remember

PS; I suppose you would have to also include Aguero's last minute winner against QPR in 2012, that was pretty good

Yes! It was action packed until the last day.

Personally I thought it was a very intriguing season and its just a shame that Liverpool fell slightly short in the end.

• Black Sabbath
      1 year agoReport

They didn't fall short at the end they fell short at goodison park

No it was one of the worst, really boring with both teams just winning constantly

• Ryan

Hell no. It was impressive the amount of points each team got but it wasn't exciting at all. The City game against Leicester was great though Kompany with that amazing goal to give City the win is the stuff you want to see in a title race

Its good from a neutral in title race when it comes to last game of season to decide the winner.

It's been the best one I've seen for quite a few years.

perhaps