Was this year's premier league the best title race ever?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Favourite answer

We came up 2nd best just, but in terms of an exciting battle with 2 teams sweeping everything aside yes i think it was, it's difficult to compare but do you really think the class of 92, would have any chance against either the City or Liverpool of today.....?, i reckon they wouldn't know what hit em'

oh and i don't believe youv'e returned, wb..

where's my manners i forgot my signature.... FOOTBALL Forever HANDEGG Fornever..

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • August
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

Not really. I would love to see about 4 teams competing for the league title and that will only happen if Man City's

owner moved on and sponsored Accrington Stanley

• 1 year ago

Arsenal and Man United had some great title races in the late 90s. Or there was Blackburn winning it on the final day in 94/95 from Man Utd. But for me the most memorable title race I can remember in Premier League history was 95/96 when Man Utd overcame a12-point deficit to Newcastle to win the league on the final day. Newcastle played some really entertaining football that season I remember

PS; I suppose you would have to also include Aguero's last minute winner against QPR in 2012, that was pretty good

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Yes! It was action packed until the last day.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 year ago

Personally I thought it was a very intriguing season and its just a shame that Liverpool fell slightly short in the end.

• Black Sabbath
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

They didn't fall short at the end they fell short at goodison park

• 1 year ago

No it was one of the worst, really boring with both teams just winning constantly

• Ryan
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Hell no. It was impressive the amount of points each team got but it wasn't exciting at all. The City game against Leicester was great though Kompany with that amazing goal to give City the win is the stuff you want to see in a title race

• 1 year ago

Its good from a neutral in title race when it comes to last game of season to decide the winner.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

It's been the best one I've seen for quite a few years.

• 1 year ago

perhaps

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.