Can my brother kick me and my sister out?

Hi, I will try to not make this too long but a lot has happened! I have 3 sisters 1 brother, I m the oldest of us me and my kids I have 3 young kids and my sister her husband and 2 young kids live with my brother, the house we live in was my parents,my dad died unexpectedly the house got foreclosed,mom was... show more Hi, I will try to not make this too long but a lot has happened! I have 3 sisters 1 brother, I m the oldest of us me and my kids I have 3 young kids and my sister her husband and 2 young kids live with my brother, the house we live in was my parents,my dad died unexpectedly the house got foreclosed,mom was devastated along with us kids, my mom said she wanted her house back asked my brother to get it back,she paid his debts to make his credit well enough to do this, he bought it along with my daughter in law, mom died in 2011 ,fast forward,my brother brought his g/f that he s been on and off with for the last couple years here from Tennessee to live along with her 2 kids,her kids and mine dont get along also his g/f and me or my sister dont get along,I guess she <the gf>said she was leaving my brother comes to me and my sister telling at us the other day saying why dont u like her it ended up in a verbal fight between me and him,he tells me get out I have til July I told him take me to court he said he will,can he kick me and my sis out? We dont want to go this was my parents house,he s hurt me pretty bad with this,my mom had told him take care of your sister s b4 she died the whole kicker is his g/f is using him I ve heard her on the phone with her mom,yes I told my bro he doesn t care! This has made me so sad the way he s acting! The deed says his name/daughter in laws name,ty in advance
25 answers 25