How can I fake an affair?

My husband has become someone I don t know, he cheats and he lies constantly, the lying isn t just to me or just about important things he will say things just to make himself sound "cool. Anyway I have tried everything I can think of to save my marriage, I have tried to fix every problem he sees with me and... show more My husband has become someone I don t know, he cheats and he lies constantly, the lying isn t just to me or just about important things he will say things just to make himself sound "cool. Anyway I have tried everything I can think of to save my marriage, I have tried to fix every problem he sees with me and it s not good enough for him, I know I can t change this behavior that s up to him and at this point I don t want to be with the man he is now, but I want him to feel my pain. He knows I won t divorce him, I don t believe in it, he will always be my husband but I don t have to do my wifely duty s to a man that doesn t care about me. He also knows I wouldn t ever do the things he is doing and I absolutely wouldn t but I would like to make him think I am, I need a cheap way to fake an affair that seems legitimate.
17 answers 17