I’m a 24 yr old girl with social anxiety and lacks social skills. I don’t know how to interact. Is there any way on how I can change myself?

I feel nervous or afraid and tired when I have to interact with someone. People think I have attitude and no one speaks to me in college. I don’t have the confidence to talk to people. People find me boring. I am reserved and have only 1 friend in life( because we know each other since we were 7 yrs old).Some... show more I feel nervous or afraid and tired when I have to interact with someone. People think I have attitude and no one speaks to me in college. I don’t have the confidence to talk to people. People find me boring. I am reserved and have only 1 friend in life( because we know each other since we were 7 yrs old).Some people in college call me weird and laugh at me.I like being alone but at the same time I don’t want others to see me alone and want to have friends.Hence I often hide myself in unusual places in college like terrace or any other place where no one is seen(dusty places). Sometimes I feel frustrated about this and start crying.Is there anything wrong with me? Please help.