The truth always comes out, in the end?
- 6 months agoBest answer
As my mother always says, whatevers in the dark, always comes to light.
- PlogstiesLv 76 months ago
Given that humans don't seem to learn from history I have to say this notion is wildly false.
- A CLv 66 months ago
It willSource(s): The New Testament (recommended reading)
- AnonymousRexLv 76 months ago
No it doesn't.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- grey_wormsLv 76 months ago
nah and some times the truth even gets buried under lies
the winners get to write history
- RPLv 76 months ago
If this is true, the only issue is when and where the end will appear.
- Bubba GubbinsLv 76 months ago
- william ellisLv 76 months ago
Only if your name not written in the Book of Life for then your be judge what is shown to God in your Book and that you cannot hide from....
- Mike WLv 76 months ago
Maybe, but it's possible that the person who said that was wrong.
- 6 months ago
Not sure what your point is, but sure, that's an opinion most hope is true.