Is it this common?

So straight to the point. Whenever I’ve gotten into fights in the past, it seems like the person I’m about fight is slowed down? Don’t get me wrong I honestly hate fighting, but my dad and my brother loves to. and their honestly pretty good at it. They were kind of known in school for fighting. But I’m different.... show more So straight to the point. Whenever I’ve gotten into fights in the past, it seems like the person I’m about fight is slowed down? Don’t get me wrong I honestly hate fighting, but my dad and my brother loves to. and their honestly pretty good at it. They were kind of known in school for fighting. But I’m different.
My point is that is it even normal to technically be able to slow your mind down or something lol during a fight? Because I’m calm whenever I’m about to fight i don’t know if that maybe has something to do with it?
Just want to know if anyone else can do it. Thanks.