Why are my fellow republicans being so stupid with this abortion conversation?

For a long time I didn’t think it should be up to the woman to decide if she keeps the baby or not. After all I was trapped by a woman when I was in college with a child that I didn’t want. But unlike a liberals, I married her and raised the child with as much love as I could offer, and I eventually grew to care... show more For a long time I didn’t think it should be up to the woman to decide if she keeps the baby or not. After all I was trapped by a woman when I was in college with a child that I didn’t want. But unlike a liberals, I married her and raised the child with as much love as I could offer, and I eventually grew to care for my wife as well. Ultimately, it should be decided in the courts if an abortion can occur no matter if the woman wants the child or not. But let’s face it... it’s usually democrats and minorities who get abortions and why should we restrict them considering how they are already out numbering us? In the next 20 years we are not going to be able to beat them in any election. In my opinion, let them abort all of their children and smoke as much drugs as they want. This will eventually work out to our favor. Intelligent responses only.