Is she attracted to me as well/how do I know if she is?

I am a straight female but recently have developed a crush on a girl. We have a lot of eye contact around each other, and I get a feeling but that s the only thing I have to go off of. Is she attracted to me as well/how do I know if she is?

This is a tough question, because there aren't many clues you can get without asking straight up. If you aren't already close friends with her, you should do that first. After that, you should learn pretty quickly how she is orientated. Possibly even if she's curious. If you can't learn that then you need to pay attention to her body language when she's around you. If she likes you too, she'll show the signs. Nervousness, discomfort when you two are alone, always an urge to be with you. Other than that, asking her straight is the best course of action.

• Mikey

How do you know? Simple: You ask.