Did I do something wrong?

Me and my friend both need money, there is a job at a department store. My friend found the job first and planned to apply but I faked a headache and got sent home from school early and applied. I got the job and now my friend is angry at me. As far as I am concerned I got their first, if you want something in... show more Me and my friend both need money, there is a job at a department store. My friend found the job first and planned to apply but I faked a headache and got sent home from school early and applied. I got the job and now my friend is angry at me.

As far as I am concerned I got their first, if you want something in life you climb to the top to get it. That is what a real man would do but my friend told me it was sneaky, devious and slimy, he called me a snake in the grass and a low life rat b*****d.

But it is just survival of the fittest, I wanted the job and got to it first. But my friend won't talk to me anymore and says he is "done"