Should I be honest about why I am no longer at my last job?

Hi, I am a 17 year old who is looking to apply at a movie theatre near me. My previous job I technically got fired from for not showing up. I actually stopped showing up because despite being listed as part time, I was being worked 6 days a week through rush hour at a food place, and did not have nearly enough free... show more Hi, I am a 17 year old who is looking to apply at a movie theatre near me. My previous job I technically got fired from for not showing up. I actually stopped showing up because despite being listed as part time, I was being worked 6 days a week through rush hour at a food place, and did not have nearly enough free time to continue successfully operating at all. Also the manger called me a drug addict because I was polite to his drug addict son in the work place and really offended me.
I also am well aware that I did not quit my job in the proper manner. Would my best course of action be to tell my hopeful future employer this or should I not mention some of it?