Every day diarrhea with blood, whats going on?

I have had relentless diarrhea with blood every day with few exceptions. It began recently, just months ago. I m 15, and male. I have had problems in the past with constipation and vomiting that seemed to stop when I cut out gluten. I would accidentally eat gluten and then came the vomiting and so on. Yet 1 day i... show more I have had relentless diarrhea with blood every day with few exceptions. It began recently, just months ago. I m 15, and male.

I have had problems in the past with constipation and vomiting that seemed to stop when I cut out gluten. I would accidentally eat gluten and then came the vomiting and so on. Yet 1 day i had gluten and it didn t affect me.. I accidentally consumed it again and it didn t affect me... I then brought it back it to my diet, and seemed fine. Although now that i m experiencing these newer issues, I have cut it out again.

The blood only seems to start dripping when i m mostly finished, and everything is out, then i just have to wait a little longer to get the blood out. (i m trying not to go into too much detail). It has been happening every day and the only times it has not happened... for some reason are the times when i m visiting people for a few days or so (i assume its a coincidence).

My diet is very inconsistent, we are fairly broke so some weeks we have very little food, some days we have a fair amount. Sometimes i spend the whole day feasting on what we have, other days i eat almost nothing at all. I don t consume many animal products besides eggs and milk, sometimes chicken. I rely a lot on rice and eggs, previously oats before i cut gluten out again. I ask my mother to buy more vegetables but, the most she usually brings is just a bag of frozen peas and carrots along with some lettuce or spinach, which my uncle eats most of.