Iam from Hungary i go to "art highschool". I want to apply to an art university, the problem is that i want to apply to one in the USA?

I want to go to New York to go to a art university/college/school and become a painter. I come from a poor family and i don't have any family in New York, I plan on applying for scholarship, do you guys know a good scholarship that is suitable for me? If i dont get one i think i will do a part time job. Do you... show more I want to go to New York to go to a art university/college/school and become a painter. I come from a poor family and i don't have any family in New York, I plan on applying for scholarship, do you guys know a good scholarship that is suitable for me? If i dont get one i think i will do a part time job. Do you think that's managable? What job do you think is suitable for a young guy at school to do part time? Are there any factors i didn't consider? i plan on renting a small art studio with someone or just by myself (and sleep there too xd) Do you guys have any tips for me? (My mom is overconfident and says sure it will work out, and my dad is like you have to do so much paperwork and what if i get stuck in the usa as a homeless guy) Do you know a good art school for me? How much art schools like the one im looking for cost? oh god im so lost