My GF has become fat and moody after having our kid, how can I tell that I want a divorce?

When I first met her she was slim and had an amazing personality. After giving birth, she’s become a bloated miserable person with swollen ankles. I can’t stand being in the room with her because she’s constantly picking fights with me. We no longer have sex or do anything but fight. This question is for guys... show more When I first met her she was slim and had an amazing personality. After giving birth, she’s become a bloated miserable person with swollen ankles. I can’t stand being in the room with her because she’s constantly picking fights with me. We no longer have sex or do anything but fight.

This question is for guys only since women refuse to be objective and they’ll only answer with crap like “She gave you a kid” as if she didn’t want one and only did it for me.