Feeling worthless without school?

Hi. So, I finished school today with exams. Now I’ve got like 3 to 4 months of holiday and no school. Normally I felt usefull in my life for having to wake up early, packing my backpack, go to school, make homework or study for tests or exams and having overall consistency in life. But since these things don’t... show more Hi. So, I finished school today with exams. Now I’ve got like 3 to 4 months of holiday and no school. Normally I felt usefull in my life for having to wake up early, packing my backpack, go to school, make homework or study for tests or exams and having overall consistency in life. But since these things don’t happen anymore, I feel useless. This happens sometimes to people when they stop working for a long time. Then it feels like they don’t add up to society. This feeling of worthlessness happens to everytime we have a school break, like Christmas break. But now I feel like it’s going to hit me hard because this holiday is really long. I don’t know what I could do to survive it. For most of us, it’s the best feeling ever: freedom, time to relax, but for me it feels like hell. Does anyone also has this feeling and how do you deal with that? Are there some tips to prevent it? Thanks for reading.
10 answers 10