My wife says our 26 year old daughter is too old to be having company come over. It doesn’t bother me though. What do you all think.?

She has her boyfriend over about twice a week. I’m just glad he’s not over everyday but twice a week doesn’t bother me. My wife was telling our daughter “ you need your own place, you’re too old to be having company”, she was upset about the boyfriend coming over. Question for parents of adult children : would this... show more She has her boyfriend over about twice a week. I’m just glad he’s not over everyday but twice a week doesn’t bother me. My wife was telling our daughter “ you need your own place, you’re too old to be having company”, she was upset about the boyfriend coming over. Question for parents of adult children : would this both you? The man is very respectful and doesn’t go in her bedroom, he follows boundaries.