What's your opinion on abortions? here's mine.?

I feel like everyone is so focused on just one thing like women getting abortions because they don't want the child and they call them murderers like I agree on that part and the questions i would ask them would be why did you have sexual relations? why kill the baby? why not give it up for adoption? why... show more I feel like everyone is so focused on just one thing like women getting abortions because they don't want the child and they call them murderers like I agree on that part and the questions i would ask them would be why did you have sexual relations? why kill the baby? why not give it up for adoption? why didn't you use protection? You can literally get birth control for free at most places. I totally see your guys point on that but what about women who are raped I see a lot of posts saying that women who end up having the child by the person they were raped by should get over it, I personally feel like (this is just an example!) I wouldn't get over it and just seeing the baby would remind me of the time I was raped and therefore women or girl who get raped want an abortion even before it's too late so they won't be reminded constantly of that specific day.
14 answers 14