Where can I find a phone that does not have texting, internet, apps or anything besides being able to make and take calls?

My dad is a bit old fashioned and only wants a cell phone that only makes and takes calls like phones used to be able to do. He basically wants a landline phone that's wireless and he can take to work. He hates apps, texting, and all internet features, I tried to get him to get a normal smart phone or a flip... show more My dad is a bit old fashioned and only wants a cell phone that only makes and takes calls like phones used to be able to do. He basically wants a landline phone that's wireless and he can take to work. He hates apps, texting, and all internet features, I tried to get him to get a normal smart phone or a flip phone( yes they still make those) and just not use those features, but he said no and that he would be tempted to use them at work. He thinks if he doesn't have them at all he would not be tempted to and be more productive at work. I appreciate the help. I have been looking all over and the only thing I found was a kickstarter type phone called the Light phone.It's not available yet and even if it was he does not want that.