I really want to turn into a female. I am trapped in a different body?

if you're experiencing a lot of dysphoria (not feeling right in your body) talk to a therapist to work out your feelings, and try to do things that make yourself feel better. perhaps grow out your hair, start dressing more femininely, and see how those things make you feel. you don't have to go 'full woman' overnight or anything, just try different things and if it feels right then transition.

Talk to a professional first before doing anything else.

• Sky

Since you just joined with this account and have already posted this question 3 times, either you are actually transgender and need some helpful advice, or your are not trans and need a better hobby than being obsessed with it. If you actually are transgender, the best thing you can do is start working with a gender identity therapist who can provide counseling and guidance as you go through the process of transitioning, starting with simply appearing to be your identified gender through clothing and hairstyle choices, to identifying yourself as female when interacting with other people, all the way up to surgical correction if that is what you desire.

You are not trapped in a male body and want to turn female. If you’re transgender, you’re a female in a female body and can get affirmation surgery if it comes to that.

How come so many woman want to be men? Don't like being abused!

Are you aware that sometimes these operations disable the person? Happened to one living on the same street I live on!

• I've been in the trans community for 16 years and I have never heard of anyone becoming "disabled" because of gender confirmation surgery. There are rare complications, but disability isn't one of them. Either provide a link to this bogus claim or stop posting it.