why havent they banned gay marriage yet. sick of it?

Then don't marry a person of your own sex. Problem solved.

• Fred

So you are saying there are married gays all around you making your life a misery. I bet you don't even know a married gay couple. Why do you lay awake at night thinking about gay married couples. They don't lay awake at night thinking about you. Sounds like you may have some sort of mental problem. In my country the majority of people voted for gay marriage in a referendum so you are some loser in the minority so get over it.

• Sky

If you're so sick of it then stop marrying people of the same sex, you childish anonymous chickenshit troll you.

• Tj

Who does it effect you?

I would suggest learning how your government works. "They" can't ban same sex marriage because, in most cases, the courts have granted equal access. Combating a court order by banning the subject of that order would not fly.

Poor baby. It doesn't involve you. It doesn't require your approval. Try not to obsess over it or think about it.

Move to Saudi Arabia

• fghy46 months agoReport

no just send the gays there problem solved just seriously stop putting gay people on this higher level they dont belong there theyre the down fall of society

It's normal, know it. There are millions of homosexuals worldwide and our rights should not be violated.

• fghy46 months agoReport

anyway its not about gay people gay people dont have rights theyre just gay people who really should stop making it about being gay people have real lives to live

• Tangi

There are more heterosexual couples that bother me than homosexual couples, but I'm not trying to ban heterosexual marriage.

Why would I want to prevent homosexual couples from being officially recognized ?

• Sam

That's strange, gay marriage hasn't affected me, why would I be sick of it.

I'm curious, how has it affected you,

other than making you feel like you need to hide behind anonymity