Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceTrivia · 1 year ago

Why SHOULDN'T i reject Trump as my president?

• Sergio

I can’t give you a reason why you shouldn’t. However I could give you a million reasons why you should.

• Megumi
      1 year agoReport

Did you reject Barack Obama?

Because he actually is President.

You don't have to support him but that's not the same thing. Rejecting him is delusional. Failing to support him is just politics.

cause hes a good president

what do you want out of a potus, POLICIES pally,not your liberal menu of grievances

put 3-4 things he can do to make you a happy camper

• Dr. D

Reality check. Trump is the president of the United States. If you are a citizen of the country then you may not like him, but he is still your president.

Conservatives didn't like Obama but it was stupid to say "I reject him as my president".

Instead of "rejecting" Trump, just say you hate him. It makes you look less foolish.

• The man is tearing up the Constitution right in front of you and you don't seem to care. We are in a national crisis.

• mokrie

Your free to do whatever you want. My only advice to you would be to do some research both for and against. Mainstream media is totally against Trump so you can't get a full story there. Check out this article--take a half hour to read it all and then decide. And more has been added since this was written----- https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secr...

• Mike

I ignored Obama for 8 years

• BB

Hmmmm.....so rejecting the President accomplishes exactly what for you??

No one is stopping you, but rejection him changes nothing, he will still be POTUS until Jan 20, 2021

The fact is he is your President.

He doesn't need your approval to be your President, all that matters is he won the election

• Joe: Ummm NO. Winning the election is not enough in a democracy. If you don't have popular support you lose legitimacy. Trumps approval rating hasn't been above 50% since shortly after he was inaugurated.

trump is not my president