Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceTrivia · 1 year ago

Why SHOULDN'T i reject Trump as my president?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Sergio
    Lv 6
    1 year ago
    Favourite answer

I can’t give you a reason why you shouldn’t. However I could give you a million reasons why you should.

• Megumi
      Lv 6
      1 year agoReport

Did you reject Barack Obama?

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 year ago

Because he actually is President.

You don't have to support him but that's not the same thing. Rejecting him is delusional. Failing to support him is just politics.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

cause hes a good president

• 1 year ago

what do you want out of a potus, POLICIES pally,not your liberal menu of grievances

put 3-4 things he can do to make you a happy camper

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Dr. D
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Reality check. Trump is the president of the United States. If you are a citizen of the country then you may not like him, but he is still your president.

Conservatives didn't like Obama but it was stupid to say "I reject him as my president".

Instead of "rejecting" Trump, just say you hate him. It makes you look less foolish.

• The man is tearing up the Constitution right in front of you and you don't seem to care. We are in a national crisis.

• mokrie
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Your free to do whatever you want. My only advice to you would be to do some research both for and against. Mainstream media is totally against Trump so you can't get a full story there. Check out this article--take a half hour to read it all and then decide. And more has been added since this was written----- https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secr...

• Mike
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

I ignored Obama for 8 years

• BB
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Hmmmm.....so rejecting the President accomplishes exactly what for you??

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

No one is stopping you, but rejection him changes nothing, he will still be POTUS until Jan 20, 2021

• 1 year ago

The fact is he is your President.

He doesn't need your approval to be your President, all that matters is he won the election

• ...Show all comments
    • Joe: Ummm NO. Winning the election is not enough in a democracy. If you don't have popular support you lose legitimacy. Trumps approval rating hasn't been above 50% since shortly after he was inaugurated.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

trump is not my president

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.