Shilo
Shilo asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 year ago

Is Trump still calling Joe Biden "sleepy Joe?" In his first campaign speech in Philadelphia, this is what Joe had to say:?

“If the American people want a president to add to our division, to lead with a clenched fist, a closed hand, a hard heart, to demonize your opponents, to spew hatred ― they don’t need me. They’ve got President Donald Trump.

I’m running to offer our country ― Democrats, Republicans and Independents ― a different path”

I'm no great Joe Biden fan, but he seems fired up.......not sleepy at all.

What do you think?

• Tepee

Biden has been in politics for 50 years and has never been anything but a puppet and empty promise mouthpiece.

• Cousin

You right on. I'm feeling THAT.

Biden has life-long experience in flapping his jaws. He never had a productive job.

He's going to destroy Trump. No wonder Trumpers are so scared of him.

Joe Biddie? I could care less what he has to say LOL

• Shilo
      1 year agoReport

correction: 'couldn't care less' - then it makes sense.

I keep in mind that Joe MAMA had about 6000 people there, according to Fox News, on a sunny, kinda hot Philadelphia Saturday.

Joe MAMA ("Make America Moral Again"), was a liar from the first time I remember seeing him on CSPAN. So add that to what he said. To think that a Democrat actually was able to pissoff Anita Hill! They were supposed to be on her side!

Source(s): bisexual Christian
    • I wasn't keeping count. Last time I heard Trump talk about Biden it seemed he used another adjective, but I forget what it was. It wasn't creepy or sleepy.

• Chris

Joe Biden is a world class gaffe machine. Wait till he goes off script. Anybody can read a speech. It is no indication of competence. Obama was a good example.

Joe....and his call for unity....but that is a big departure from Biden saying DC school performed poorly because they have too many black students, whose families don't properly prepare them...and Iowa schools do well, because there are hardly any black students.

Biden has said too many divisive and frankly racist things to be a national unifyer.

To pretend that Trump is leading with a clenched fist is asinine.....it is the progressive left using fascist tactics to control people and ensure loyalty to "the message"

ADD:

Since American Atheist thinks I took Biden out of context, here's the long form from 2007:

When Biden was asked about the discrepancy in school performance in Iowa compared to schools in Washington, D.C., Biden cited the high population of African-Americans and other minorities in the D.C. area.

"There's less than one percent of the population of Iowa that is African American. There is probably less than four or five percent that are minorities. What is in Washington? So look, it goes back to what you start off with, what you're dealing with," he told the paper.

"When you have children coming from dysfunctional homes, when you have children coming from homes where there's no books, where the mother from the time they're born doesn't talk to them — as opposed to the mother in Iowa who's sitting out there and talks to them, the kid starts out with a 300-word larger vocabulary at age three," Biden said. "Half this education gap exists before the kid steps foot in the classroom."

• Maxwell
      1 year agoReport

SHILO: I think Trump could do better than sleepy joe. I think Joe's long history of gaffes is too rich to stop at something as boring as "Sleepy"

no I think it's 'Creepy Joe' now

• Shilo
      1 year agoReport

Did Trump change the charge to "Creepy?" That's funny.

• Kevin

I personally prefer the name "blithering idiot". But, that's just me.