Warsame asked in Social SciencePsychology · 6 months ago

Can money buy happiness?

In other words, Is money a measure of happiness?

92 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

It can’t buy happiness . You can buy a lot of hookers though

• 6 months ago

Yes... but if you worry about losing it to much you will kill yourself..

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Yes, money can buy happiness. No, money is not a measure of happiness. It can buy you temporary happiness with an ice cream cone you’ve been craving. It can buy you long term happiness with the house you’ve always wanted to fill with a family that makes you erupt with happiness.

It doesn’t measure happiness though. More money does not mean happier. You can be happy or miserable at any income level. Generally though, middle class people tend to be the happiest. They do not have to worry about where their next meal is coming from or how they’ll pay their bills, but they also aren’t competing by buying material things and feeling the need to impress people, it makes sense.

• 6 months ago

Not at all just satisfaction but true happiness comes from within

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • e9601:
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

No. Money only can buy "things." Happiness comes from within.

• 6 months ago

There's only one thing that money can't buy...….and that is POVERTY.

• Dick
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

You will have undying and unconditional love as long as the money lasts!!!

• 6 months ago

we can live a simple life and yet be happy

• 6 months ago

Not completely, but a large percent of it

• 6 months ago

i dont think so

• keerok
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Money is not a measure of happiness but it can sure buy some happiness. If I were to choose, I'd rather be rich and unhappy than be poor and unhappy too.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.