Wouldn't you love society to be full of gays?

• Sky

If it stops society from being so full of assholes, sure. Considering how society is now, being full of gays would have to be an improvement.

It is, unfortunately.

you bet I would.

• Fred

No because no one would be having children. It would be nice though if all males had never been taught homophobia and believed a bit of sex fun between guys was normal.

• Davide7 months agoReport

Even before today's modern techniques. gays have been having children for 1000s of years. Ask your mommy or daddy how this works. And it's not jus males who can be homophobic.

Already is....

• abcdef

Personally, I enjoy diversity.

• Society is for everyone, though I would love society to be full of lesbians.

No. I live in rural ND and it-s full of straight anti-gay folks. While I'd love to see same-sex couples hanging out I believe there must be diversity to live in peace and acceptance of each other.

I live in West Hollywood and half the population is gay anyway.

Obviously no.