Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePreschool · 1 year ago

Any therapists that deal with Autism?

My child has autism and has been asked by her home therapists a few times if she has any future appointments. I don't see how that is any of their business since it has nothing to do with them. Is that the norm for therapists to ask that question or are they trying to be nosy and dig for information? Just curious. Thanks

Update:

My bad... they asked me.. not her. It's therapy done at home.

Update 2:

My daughter is a toddler

Update 3:

It's for her autism... they have therapy for children with Autism and they can provide services at home.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • cool
    Lv 6
    1 year ago
    Favourite answer

Just detox

Please don't despair, the body heals itself naturally and nerves are no different.

Start by having soothing baths whilst you drink a smoothie made up of berries, mango and fresh grapes.

It may sound cheesy, but doing this can help to reduce oxidative stress, which is a key step in any detox protocol.

All you need to do is to try and remove the toxins which we all have, because everyone has been exposed to poisonous air or food and most of us are victims of doctors.

Use Fiji water, or Chlorella to release the toxins.

Then use activated charcoal and food grade diatomaceous earth to bind with those toxins, allowing the body to flush them out.

Good luck!

• drip
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Yes, the therapist should know of any medical appointments or procedures that are coming up.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

If you're dealing with a toddler, I'm not certain why you need a home therapist...

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.