Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePreschool · 1 year ago

Any therapists that deal with Autism?

My child has autism and has been asked by her home therapists a few times if she has any future appointments. I don't see how that is any of their business since it has nothing to do with them. Is that the norm for therapists to ask that question or are they trying to be nosy and dig for information? Just curious. Thanks

My bad... they asked me.. not her. It's therapy done at home.

My daughter is a toddler

It's for her autism... they have therapy for children with Autism and they can provide services at home.

• cool

Just detox

Please don't despair, the body heals itself naturally and nerves are no different.

Start by having soothing baths whilst you drink a smoothie made up of berries, mango and fresh grapes.

It may sound cheesy, but doing this can help to reduce oxidative stress, which is a key step in any detox protocol.

All you need to do is to try and remove the toxins which we all have, because everyone has been exposed to poisonous air or food and most of us are victims of doctors.

Use Fiji water, or Chlorella to release the toxins.

Then use activated charcoal and food grade diatomaceous earth to bind with those toxins, allowing the body to flush them out.

Good luck!

• drip

Yes, the therapist should know of any medical appointments or procedures that are coming up.

If you're dealing with a toddler, I'm not certain why you need a home therapist...