What is my guitar worth?

It's a 2 tear old Ibanez electric accpusotc pf28ece in good shape all but that the glue on the bridge pulled up. No warping to the woos

That exact model is only $299 new on Amazon.

In good condition, it would likely be worth around $200 - $240 or so - but a lot less while needing a bridge repair.

The cost of that alone is likely around $100 - $120, so it is worth very little as it is.

No one can try it out until it is fixed, so little attraction to anyone other than a dealer or repairer, who will want to resell at a profit after the repair; you are are quite possibly looking at somewhere around $50 as it stands.

Ask around & see f you can find a place to do the bridge repair at a sensible price - with that done, it may well get you $200 if it is otherwise in perfect condition.

In its current condition, it is worthless. Consult a local luthier to investigate repair, and what it might bring on the used market.

• don r

It's worth fixing.

• Banana

I understand the whole guitars are memories thing but I really just want to sell this one as is and that's the price I'm looking for

Anything is worth what someone will pay for it.

Having it repaired first might help.

I don't know what the warranty is on that brand,

but if the problem is covered, get it done all the sooner.

It’s worth keeping. There’s some things you’ll regret selling later. Guitars are one of those things. Just glue it back down and give it plenty of time to set. Keep the humidity in it’s environment at as close to 49%

• don r

Every instrument has it's unique personality, but if you don't want it, consult a luthier.