I keep having dreams about a dead relative?

My grandfather passed away in March, I keep having dreams where I'm crying heavily over his death. I never cried about his death, though I was very sad and miss him very much. What does this mean?

I am so sorry about the very recent death of your grandfather. We are really talking about the number of days, rather than months, in which you have felt this grief and sorrow. Sometimes you cannot force tears to fall. The heart mourns him. Do not worry about not crying. You will come to that moment later. He must have been a very good man to have such a grandchild such as you. The dreams are normal, and they include the sorrow you feel in your heart. It is enough. Later the tears will fall.

Dream psychology is a very rocky bridge, but given just this information, my guess is that this is how you’re dealing with your grief. I have a friend who was very close with her grandfather, but also didn’t cry. She felt guilty about it, and had similar dreams.

Troll, you look like a grandfather yourself.