Does user miyuki & kyojin have mental issues or something?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Jim R
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Best answer

Who are you to ask such a thing of another?

• Megumi
      Lv 6
      6 months agoReport

Videos that suddenly appear now and contradict the story of 46 ears are obvious fakes. Anyone who believes such stuff iis quite gullible and naïve!

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

of course......

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

miyuki & kyojin

Garrett

Sandra K

Megumi

and about 20 other accounts are all the same person

• 6 months ago

yes mental issues. get a job at walmart. / taco bell /burger king

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Megumi
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

This is vile libel, not a question. You should be prosecuted for libel, and Yahoo should be prosecuted if it does not remove such libel. You have issues of stupidity. For many years, it has been accepted that Bruce Lee did not want to compete in martial arts championships, and he gave reasons for that decision. Now, you claim to have videos of him competing. That does not match history. Why would he say so often that he refused to compete and give reasons why not, if he did in fact compete? The videos are new, and that just means they are new hoaxes that contradict history. You are an amateur troll.

• Megumi
      Lv 6
      6 months agoReport

Why do videos suddenly app3ear than deny the accepted story line of 46 years? LLW is quite stupid and proud of it.

• 6 months ago

This is a misuse to the website. You insult Miyuki & Kyojin badly. I reported you. I recall your exchange with them and others on a question about Bruce Lee. It's insane that you hate them so much for knowing your beleifs are absurd hoaxes.

• 6 months ago

No they do not, but I think Llw does. Mindless fanatics say anyone who disagrees with their loony beliefs is crazy, illogical, etc. In other words they project their terrible flaws onto other people. Such an insult disguised as a question should be removed.

• Megumi
      Lv 6
      6 months agoReport

Suddenly finding videos that contradict the plot line accepted 46 years is quite obviously a new hoax. It shows there are huge contradictions in the tale about Bruce Lee. It adds evidence that there are numerous major contradictions in that tale.

• 6 months ago

IIE mean No at Japan. I just disagree with your naïve beliefs. If anyone have mental issues is you for mindlessly believing absurd hoaxes.

• Donald
      Lv 6
      3 months agoReport

one troll with many accounts....

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.