Not

Can you trust science? Cite your sources.?

Yes

Source(s): Myself (a scientist)

The life is completely static and it is a legend from motion space.

My sources are my life.

I think evolution and the Big Bang are not science.

This was your assignment. Random strangers on this site are NOT valid sources to site. You need to Google.

One scientific study establishes something in one environment under one set of circumstances. Scientific knowledge is built up by scientists replicating results in different environments. You can trust facts that have been established through multiple studies, peer reviewed and published, replicated by other scientists.

Only really trust what you can check for yourself.

For example I trust the science (physics) behind computers because I am actually using a computer for myself. So I don't need to find a source to cite.

• Bill

sure can

my source is the fact that science tells me that planes can fly and as sure as hell they do

why would i cite a sources about my opinion lol i dont trust science as science can be flawed and whole new ideas might come up i only trust the science that can be applied

Yes, but not completely. I am alive and kicking because of science and daily or multiple insulin injections. There is NO CURE and NO REMISSION for type 1 diabetics.

• Lôn

Yes...many theories have been proven to be true.

• solo

yes

Source(s): I'm using a pc now
  • Liar

Any science specifically? There are numerous sciences... some more fraudulent than others.