why y'all so cool?

Update:

I aint no troll and you awesome you guys are funny and and most of you are fine with people being them

Update 2:

hello anonymous I do not like how you've been telling me to kill myself I have reported you and I would like you to not do this again. you may think you don't have any affect but you do so please do not tell people to kill themselves. thank and I hope you can understand why I reported you

Update 3:

oh and by the way I like making up weird things to say and this is a way to get them out so please do not tell me what to do and what not to do. and I will not stop. thank you for you answers please do not reply to anything I post. thank you.

Update 4:

if anonymous has deleted there answer then thank you im happy have realized what you did was wrong. thank you again.

Update 5:

thank you for youre thoughts of me but I would prefer to live and I don't care what you say. just please don't do this to other users I want this site to be for people to get information and have some laughs. not for people to be sad so I would like you to stop

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago
    Favourite answer

Being cool starts with rejecting all political correctness.

• 1 year ago

Not all.

• 1 year ago

I'm not ..

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.