why y'all so cool?

I aint no troll and you awesome you guys are funny and and most of you are fine with people being them

hello anonymous I do not like how you've been telling me to kill myself I have reported you and I would like you to not do this again. you may think you don't have any affect but you do so please do not tell people to kill themselves. thank and I hope you can understand why I reported you

oh and by the way I like making up weird things to say and this is a way to get them out so please do not tell me what to do and what not to do. and I will not stop. thank you for you answers please do not reply to anything I post. thank you.

if anonymous has deleted there answer then thank you im happy have realized what you did was wrong. thank you again.

thank you for youre thoughts of me but I would prefer to live and I don't care what you say. just please don't do this to other users I want this site to be for people to get information and have some laughs. not for people to be sad so I would like you to stop

Being cool starts with rejecting all political correctness.

Not all.

I'm not ..