why haven't we found bigfoot yet?

Update:

hello everyone I just had to deal with a troll that was telling me to kill myself because of what I have been asking. so if you could please not be like them and let people do what they want.(as long as there not hurting themselves or others). so if you could please be more respectful and respoinsible. if I have another troll I would be thankful if you let me deal with thank you haver a wonderful rest of youre day.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Mog
    Lv 7
    1 year ago
    Favourite answer

We didn’t find the coelacanth until 1938. Before that, scientists believed it went extinct 65 million years ago. A new species is discovered every day.

Though I do have to admit the chances of discovering a new large land mammal are slim, it’s not outside the realm of possibility.

• 1 year ago

Because very few people are even looking, that's why. Also because the creature probably doesn't exist, so take your pic.

Jane Goodall, possibly the most respected primatologist on the planet, stated that it's very possible for bigfeet to exist. She also stated that she doesn't believe they do, but only because there is no credible evidence of any kind behind the theory. There is lots of highly questionable (at best) evidence, and a trainload of completely debunked evidence, but nothing credible.

Every bigfoot researcher I've ever seen uses the same methods of investigation: They find someone who swears they saw a bigfoot, and believe their story without question. Then they look at a grainy photo for five seconds, and accept it as proof positive. That might explain why other researchers refuse to take their conclusions seriously.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

he always one big step ahead!

• KennyB
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

The logical conclusion is, that in the absence of any evidence, Bigfoot does not exist.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 year ago

No such animal.

• Fuhr
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

He's hiding with Jesus on the Enterprise.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.