Meth use and abuse?

I recently read an article about a hospital coming under fire because they didn’t help a 19 year old who was coming in with meth induced psychosis. I don’t get why people would get upset over that. I feel no pity for people who come in with an OD or anything drug induced that they didn’t have to do. The article said that the hospital left the pt. in the waiting room for 24 hours before putting him on a bus and sending him on his way. Okay, first, there is nothing hospitals can do to help him meth psychosis does not require medical attention. Hospitals help alcoholics because they do require medical attention. I guess what i want to know is how do we fix the problem here? Is there a way to avoid hospitals coming under fire for something we can’t help with?

there are many causes and reasons for addiction. And scorn and insults doesn't help.

And the solutions are also complex.

• Pippin

I hope you never end up in the ER after, say, a car accident. After all, you didn't HAVE to drive.

I'm sick & tired of you meth haters. Try it a few dozen times for gods sake.

Ive been talking it for 43 years straight.