Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCar MakesSubaru · 7 months ago

Do you think a literal barbecue grill would fit inside the back of a 2017 Subaru Outback?

Probably a 4 burner bbq?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago

A "literal" grill ? Really ? Guess it's not fake or imaginary.

• don r
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Measure it and see. Get out your tape measure.Do you need help learning how they work?

• JetDoc
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

NOT standing up. MAYBE disassembled or laying down on its side.

• 7 months ago

Literally not.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 7 months ago

It will be too tall to fit in the back while standing up.

• Maddie7 months agoReport

Do you think it could fit horizontally rather than vertically?

• 7 months ago

Literal?

• Maddie7 months agoReport

A car grill. Looking up this question gave me quite a lot of options for the grill of a car.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

1) As opposed to what, a figurative barbecue grill? Using the word literal when it isn't called for is a bad habit.

2) A logical and intelligent person would do some measuring first. it's not rocket science.

UPDATE: Nice comment. You should see a therapist about your anger and self esteem issues.

So, what is a "car grill" exactly? Do you mean a portable one made for camping? That would be a lot different than an outdoor patio grill. Like I said, measure it. For what it's worth, my 4-burner grill on a 30" stand with extensions on each side to set things on wouldn't fit unless completely disassembled.

• Jay P
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

@ Maddie, stating that it is a BBQ grill rules out that it's not a grille for a vehicle.

• 7 months ago

It will either not fit or it will probably be really close to fitting.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.