Jen asked in Science & MathematicsMedicine · 2 years ago

Can someone be able to tell me roughly how long I have to pass a drug test if I give exact numbers?

• Mike

If you smoke marijuana, regardless of your weight or height or age or how much you drink or exercise or whatever:

6 hours for a clean mouth swab test

3 days for a clean blood test

2 weeks for a clean urine test

3 months for a clean hat

d,l - delta 9 - 3,4 transtetrahydrocannabinol is a fat soluble molecule . it is rapidly absorbed into your body fat , then slowly released . it is detectable with the ELISA ( enzyme linked immunosorbent assay test ) whiz quiz for a month , or more for a chronic daily pot head like you .

stoner since '72

• Kelly

Depends on what drugs they're testing for. In general most are 30-90 days. Marijuana as an example a blood test it sill shows up for about 30 days but for hair it still shows up until about 90 days.

A couple companies I worked for did urine, saliva and hair tests and they were checking for multiple things, one included how much alcohol was in my system in the last 30 days through an advance breathalyzer test (and I don't even drink).