My friend has a new girlfriend who has a 6 month old baby. She says that her ex left her the day she gave birth.?

She says he dropped her off at the hospital and left. They were together for over a decade and he just upped and left her. Something just doesn’t seem right to me. There’s always two sides to a story and I can’t imagine anyone who is in a committed relationship doing something like this?! What could be a reason or... show more She says he dropped her off at the hospital and left. They were together for over a decade and he just upped and left her. Something just doesn’t seem right to me. There’s always two sides to a story and I can’t imagine anyone who is in a committed relationship doing something like this?! What could be a reason or does there seem like there is more to this story?