Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 year ago

MARRIED FOLKS.....?

What are the odds of marrying the type of person you prefer like, is your wife/ husband they type you think you’ve married???

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago
    Favourite answer

My husband, who I knew well for 5 years before we wed, is very much like the man I thought I married. Makes less money and fell apart more quickly... but he's the guy I chose to love and 35 years in I still dearly do.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 year ago

The odds are 100% if you hold out for the right person. The rest of your question is so poorly worded that I don't understand it and therefore can't answer it.

• 1 year ago

If a person doesn't "settle", it's pretty good odds.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

What are the odds that you can write a question that makes sense.

What does "prefer like" mean? Yes, my husband is "they" type I think I've married. What?

EDIT: I think it's preferable to speak one language well than three not so well.

• ...Show all comments
    • Dybala1 year agoReport

And I speak Arabic, Spanish, And Japanese perfectly, I recently started English 2 years ago

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

Honey, finish elementary school first so you can learn how to write a complete question. You can start thinking about marriage after college. I know it's a long wait but you can do it.

• Dybala1 year agoReport

My grammar/ sentence making isn’t bad for someone who started school in 6th grade. I learned English as my 3rd language while your ass only speaks English. Well if you aren’t gonna answer please don’t waste your useless time here

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.