Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 year ago

MARRIED FOLKS.....?

What are the odds of marrying the type of person you prefer like, is your wife/ husband they type you think you’ve married???

My husband, who I knew well for 5 years before we wed, is very much like the man I thought I married. Makes less money and fell apart more quickly... but he's the guy I chose to love and 35 years in I still dearly do.

The odds are 100% if you hold out for the right person. The rest of your question is so poorly worded that I don't understand it and therefore can't answer it.

If a person doesn't "settle", it's pretty good odds.

What are the odds that you can write a question that makes sense.

What does "prefer like" mean? Yes, my husband is "they" type I think I've married. What?

EDIT: I think it's preferable to speak one language well than three not so well.

• Dybala1 year agoReport

And I speak Arabic, Spanish, And Japanese perfectly, I recently started English 2 years ago

Honey, finish elementary school first so you can learn how to write a complete question. You can start thinking about marriage after college. I know it's a long wait but you can do it.

• Dybala1 year agoReport

My grammar/ sentence making isn’t bad for someone who started school in 6th grade. I learned English as my 3rd language while your ass only speaks English. Well if you aren’t gonna answer please don’t waste your useless time here