Should I lose my virginity?

Recently, a friend and I have been having a sexual relationship. I’ve known him for a long time and so has he. We just make out and today for the first time he fingered me and I’ve been having mixed thoughts. We only have this friends with benefits relationship. Sure we flirt around but I have no real feelings to... show more Recently, a friend and I have been having a sexual relationship. I’ve known him for a long time and so has he. We just make out and today for the first time he fingered me and I’ve been having mixed thoughts. We only have this friends with benefits relationship. Sure we flirt around but I have no real feelings to him and I want to keep it that way. But I want to lose my virginity to someone I trust and I trust him allot. I don’t want to have feelings towards him... is it true you get emotionally attached to the person you lost your virginity to? Will it be noticeable to people that you just lost your virginity? I already know about the whole hymen myth but please, I need someone’s help. Serious talk.
36 answers 36