Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 year ago

Should I lose my virginity?

Recently, a friend and I have been having a sexual relationship. I’ve known him for a long time and so has he. We just make out and today for the first time he fingered me and I’ve been having mixed thoughts. We only have this friends with benefits relationship. Sure we flirt around but I have no real feelings to him and I want to keep it that way. But I want to lose my virginity to someone I trust and I trust him allot. I don’t want to have feelings towards him... is it true you get emotionally attached to the person you lost your virginity to? Will it be noticeable to people that you just lost your virginity? I already know about the whole hymen myth but please, I need someone’s help. Serious talk.

You just described how many younger couples first start sexual pleasuring, and you know he is trustworthy, and likely will enjoy keeping things simple, and pleasurable. I know for a fact a couple can enjoy full loss of virginity as friends, and not be a love affair. It has more to do with comfort, trusting each other, and not out bragging what is private, and no one's business. That's called maturity. Also, unlikely anyone would notice you lost your virginity from the physical result of doing so, just have him practice oral stimulation, then use a lube.

you're a virgin lol

No

I. oatroaadpi roa pa p

no

One thing I learnt only do it if your truly ready, I lost my virginity in what I consider to be the wrong way, I did it because every one else my age was, revenge on my ex and it completely messed me up. Please keep in mind that it won't be beautiful and romantic like you see in tv shows and movies it may hurt, be messy and you may bleed so protect your clothes or sheets and use condoms because accidents can happen

• Rose1 year agoReport

I forgot to add I didn't have feelings for this guy before or after

• If it feels right to you go for it, and make sure you practice safe sex. Keep in mind that once you give it away you can't get it bk, maybe you should wait til you have a real boyfriend, cause this could mess up your friendship. As for ppl knowing, its highly unlikely unless you tell other ppl.

• LZ-PT

Be confident and if you feel ready go for it.

• ron h

There's high likelihood of you falling in love, at least for a while, but that's not certain. It is fairly likely that he'll want to do it again, and will want to share some experiences with you. If you decide to do it with him, drink / smoke very little or none before and during. Those things obviously fog your thinking.

• ron h
      1 year agoReport

I can't edit my answer. But rather than say "lose my virginity" ask if you're ready for your first sexual experience. Take the importance down about 1/2 a notch.

If you feel comfortable with this person sure but you should clarify that you appreciate him as friends and don’t want to catch feelings.