Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 year ago

Is it weird to ask your parents to buy you a dildo?

Depends on your relationship, not necessarily

I think it is more taboo than it is supposed to be. Ordering online would save the embarrasement

Maybe less so in other cultures than ours. Here, we have this hypocritical attitude about sexuality when it comes to parenting, We’d rather not have sincere discussions about it with our children and let them find out all about from their contemporaries or on the Internet instead, Even though it was obviously sexuality which brought our children into the world to begin with. Without that they wouldn’t be here obviously. So being hush-hush about it doesn’t really make sense does it?

• ron h

My very first thought is that you said "parents" Plural. I'm assuming you're a girl so your dad does NOT want to think about that. Your mother? I dunno. Men are usually a little more open about jackin' off, I think. So, as a man, I guess I'd not be freaked out too bad if my 15 or 16 year old son asked me to buy him a toy. Maybe. But if I found that my son had bought himself something (not a dildo), I'd not be upset.

I think its easier to just go out buy one yourself.

Yes but it yourself

yes it is just use a battery toothbrush as a vibrator

Yeah thats like the inverse of you walking in on your parents f1cking. Epitome of weird.

Source(s): 79

I think it’s stigmatized. I wouldn’t ask because my parents have an innocent image of me but would I want one? Sure I’m an abstinence young single women waiting for marriage but I don’t think I really want one. Plus it depends on you’re age. I don’t know how close you are with your parents but threaten them to buy it or become a hoe ?

Yes, so ask your boyfriend.

• David1 year agoReport

If she ask boyfriend to bring dildo for her, then what is use having boyfriend. I guess that day will be her last meet with BF.