I sent a nude to someone that wasnt my boyfriend?

Me and my friend were playing truth or dare. My friend dared me to send a nude to him and i did because i was kind of attracted to him. Considering i already have a boyfriend is what i've done considered cheating?

33 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Best answer

I'm guessing you were horny, which can lead to doing things you wouldn't normally do. Its probably best to just open about it to your boyfriend, but don't expect him to be to happy about it.

• Toby8 months agoReport

Opening up was part of her problem lol

• LZ-PT
    Lv 4
    8 months ago

Dont always flow with the tide, do choose the best direction which leads to right destination.

• 8 months ago

Yes I consider it to be, if you have asked him about it and he said it's ok that's different and please consider how you would feel if your boyf suddenly reveled he sent nude pictures to another female, how would you feel?

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

No cheating is sleeping with other people who is not your partner.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

not best idea. often when feeling aroused and especially if goaded . we can get issues form that sort of thing and is best avoided. mostly that occurs a lot in younger persons still finding way into adulthood. lesson learnt hopefully.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

"Considering i already have a boyfriend is what i've done considered cheating?"

you are asking me if it is bad?

Is it?

Well, being that I am in a similar situation, but I am the other guy in question, id say I think not.

Its like this, if you are straying, its because your relationship with your boyfriend is lacking something that you need. And he isnt thinking to provide it.

Source(s): 79
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

Uh oh your dumped and screwed. This is why you don’t do dumb sh!t things like send nude pictures in the first place. Quit thinking with your dick and use your brain.

• 8 months ago

Are you all crazy? Posting your nude pictures on the web is like mailing them to everyone in the world. That's as dumb as can be.

The web is public, not private. One more time...the web is public, not private.

• 8 months ago

Whoopsie!

• 8 months ago

Yes. Im sure you wouldnt want your boyfriend sending his nudes to a girl that he likes.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.