How do you feel about nipple piercings (on a girl)?

I have some and was just wondering. Also if you could answer about other piercings or just piercings in general that would be nice

31 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

I’m a woman but I honestly think the trend is just weird and gross, personally. Like it looks too harsh and trashy IMO. Reminds me of a hooker or dominatrix or something. That’s all I can think of when I see it. (And this is coming from someone who doesn’t usually think very many things look trashy and isn’t judgmental of people.) This is just where I draw the line. I just don’t think they look nice and can’t imagine why anyone would want to get that part of their body pierced. It’s so painful and tender and sensitive. And it could get snagged or ripped on a bra or shirt and could probably hurt or bleed.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Stupid for something only a very few will ever see. Other piercings? Ears only. Tattos TRASHY!

• 1 year ago

Not cool...ears only. No ink either.

• Dr. D
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

If you want to look classy and sophisticated then don't do it any piercing; except a single piercing on each ear.

Piercing makes you look trashy.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 year ago

Not the best choice of piercings

• LM440
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

I personally like this piercing but that is not the point I want to make. Piercings like tattoos, make up or wardrobe options are an act of personal choice and expression. If you like a piercing and the effect it has on your appearance or feelings, there is nothing wrong with it. It becomes a personal matter and choice.

People that have negative feelings about your choice are shallow and closed minded. You need to live life as you desire and have no concern over the opinions of others.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

They're trashy on anyone.

• so
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

I'm not big on them. I think nipples look best unpierced. If you want them to show, just go braless.

• 1 year ago

Disgusting. I like girls who are wholesome looking.

• Kyle
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

the only piercings i like on a women are her earlobes. even then, the less the better. if at all.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.