Is 5’0 too short? Girl?

I’m 5’0 and I’ve never really had anyone have an issue with it. I mean I have never dated a taller guy because I find (personally) that it’s too much of height difference. But also everyone I have dated just happened to be on the “shorter” side 5’7-5’10. Not that someone being really tall would be a deal breaker I just haven’t been attracted to someone taller yet. All my friends say it would be so cute if I dated someone taller (I think they’re more focused on the “aesthetic” of it rather than the functionality) I imagine it would make some things more difficult. Also I’m bi so this goes out to girls and guys... I just wanted to know if my height would be an actual deal breaker.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago
    Favourite answer

we are all the same height in bed

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

The most beautiful woman I've ever met was 4'11".

• 1 year ago

When it comes to attributes you can not change, it is very subjective.

For example, I'm 6'4 I am more attracted to taller girls 5'8+ with more weight.

Shorter women make me feel gross, since their body stature is too small and petite, not really attracted to the pre teen look.

The height difference also makes kissing and sex awkward.

Even if she had curves, it would be harder to build that initial attraction.

To answer your question, I would have to be into your personality 100% to have anything long term.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Not for me, but I'm only 5'5". Look, there are more "short" guys in the world than tall ones so your personal preference just means you have more to choose from. Tell your friends to go out with whom they choose and to let you do the same.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Jerry
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

Hell no, it wouldn't be a deal breaker. It's not like any of us have a choice about how tall we'll be!

• g
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

If your height is a deal breaker, it's not much of a deal in the first place.

• John W
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

You're fine.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.