Is ginger a deal breaker? (I’m a girl)?

I have always been told that I am very pretty not to sound full of myself. But I always see jokes about ginger being ugly or deal breakers. I’m a girl btw...I just wanted to know if even if someone was pretty/nice personality etc if their hair colour would be an actual deal breaker.

im a girl but if thats you in your profile picture then you're very pretty and you have nothing to worry about, from my experience guys dont care about hair colour as much as we think they do

I wouldn't care if your hair was green, blue, orange or plaid. You are 12-on-a-10-scale. (I don't mean age.)

That's just absurd. Redheads of both genders have graced the covers of numerous magazine as "World's Sexiest...". People who say this are just whack.

No ginger is not a deal breaker.

On the contrary, it makes a pretty girl even prettier.

Ginger

A legendary race believed to have descended from Prometheus himself, the bringer of fire. Some believe that the first Ginger was in fact the flame that Prometheus handed down to the human race that fateful day. Regardless, since that day, all Gingers have had the fire of Prometheus coursing through their veins, scorching their hair bright red, charring their skin into what are commonly mistaken for freckles when the fire strays too close to the surface. While most myths surrounding the mysterious Ginger people are fabricated, some come quite close to the truth. While it is true that Gingers lack what can be considered a truly human soul, what most people don't realize is that all Gingers have been graced with the infinitely more powerful spirit of the gods. It is for this reason that the human race has so discriminated against the Ginger people. Somewhere buried deep in their subconscious is the knowledge that they will never live up to the glory and power of their Ginger counterparts and thus, like everything that threatens the ego of the human race, they beat down and attempt to humiliate them into submission. But there will come a time when all those blessed with the fire of the gods in their veins will rise up and right all wrongs in the world and bring peace and harmony to all.

• John W

I prefer red hair. And don't particularly care for blondes. But it's never a deal breaker. To each his own I guess.