1 year ago

It varies

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Kathy
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Genetics.

• May1 year agoReport

well my younger brother is balding but I'm 2 years older and a girl. will it happen to me or not?

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Depends on your testosterone level. It interacts with the genes that cause male pattern baldness. The higher your testosterone, the sooner it begins. My hairline began changing at 16. My brothers at 28.

• ...Show all comments
    • Lv 6
      1 year agoReport

Because I guarantee that it is those kinds of things he is experiencing from everyone else everyday that is destroying his self esteem. As much as I hate to use the term, give him that safe space where it does not matter at all. Give him that kernel he can grow from.

• 1 year ago

The men in my family seem to start thinning in their 20s. is that normal? I'm a girl but just wondering when guys usually start losing hair? my younger brother has been thinning since high school and I've told him not to try to hide it. I guess its genetic but I suppose hes a bit self conscious. We're Scottish but it just seems like most men in the family started going bald early, is that normal?

• ...Show all comments
    • May1 year agoReport

I've actually heard that before. Didn't know it was true. My grandpas were both bald and I guess thats why my brother is starting to lose his hair. I'm actually kind of glad I'm a girl lol :P

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

when the honeymoon is usually over

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

It can happen any age, but 40 plus is more common.

• 1 year ago

When they become more lazy nd don't want to spend time and money maintaining their hair.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.